Resources for Job Training Students
All SVHEC job training students are provided with an official @svhec.email account. This email account is SVHEC’s official means of communicating with you.
To access email:
- Visit www.gmail.com
- Enter your username (usernames follows the format of “” with no spaces).
- Enter your password. You have been given a generic password. You will be prompted to change your password after initial log-in.
Microsoft 365 Account
Workforce training students have free access to Microsoft Office 365. This provides you with free access to the full version of Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint. To get started, visit https://tinyurl.com/svhec365. To register you must use your @svhec.email account.
- Official Record of Training Request
- Verification of Enrollment
- Withdrawal Form
- Student Complaint Grievance Form_Fillable
We believe giving you the employability skills to gain and keep a job is just as important as providing the knowledge and skills needed to do the job. That’s why we embed resume writing, job search skills, interviewing techniques, teamwork, communication and collaboration into all SVHEC Workforce Training Programs (Automation, HVAC, IT, & Welding). Students enrolled in other programs or Job Training students who need assistance after completing a program, may access assistance through SVHEC’s Office of Learner Engagement & Success (OLSE).